As promised, a dip that goes perfectly with the chocolate pretzel bites.
And a dip that should probably come with a “Warning: Extreme Sugar Ahead” sign.
Which just means it is incredibly delicious.
Cookies & Cream Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 6-7 cookies)
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve.
- Enjoy with chocolate pretzel bites. Or animal crackers. Or plain pretzels. Or fruit. Or a spoon.
Previous soft pretzel posts, in case you missed them:
- Handmade soft pretzels
- Cinnamon sugar soft pretzels
- Brain Food 101: Why You Need to Boil Your Pretzels in Baking Soda
- Brain Food 101: Freezing Soft Pretzels
- Garlic Cheddar Soft Pretzel Dip
- Chocolate Pretzel Bites
What’s your favorite dip recipe?