Today has been a rough day. Which is weird, since it is Friday.
On this day last year, I did a Little Things post. So I thought I’d repost it today…it seems appropriate, no?
Today has been kind of an ‘ick’ day…which means that it is the perfect day to share some more ‘Little Things That Make Me Happy!’
1. My new friend broke today. That is not the little thing making me happy. What is making me happy is that it is under warranty, and shall therefore be replaced soon!
Thank you for the 18-month warranty, Cuisinart.
2. Because I can no longer make my own nut butter or hummus until the replacement comes, and because I need some “fight off this cold” supplies, I got to make a trip to Trader Joe’s today!
“Beat this cold” supplies:
“Temporary replacement for new friend” supplies:
Um… “hope these make your appetite come back” supplies?:
3. While out at Trader Joe’s, I also stopped by the library to pick up some books I had on hold. There were a lot of them, and they fit in my laptop bag perfectly. Perfectly.
4. Also, have I mentioned how much I love my laptop bag?
One of my only Lululemon goodies, but so worth it. I love that it is meant to be both a laptop and gym bag! And that it is pink. That part’s pretty cool.
5. This has been making me laugh all day:
6. The Madison blogger meet-up has been scheduled! We are going to Harvest for Madison Restaurant Week. I’ve been dying to try this place! (If you are in the Madison area and want to come along, let me know!)
What little things are making YOU happy today?