Whether you need a quick host(ess) gift or a winter birthday package, why not consider some hot chocolate or cocoa? Check out some of these great ideas!
Jess’s Hot Cocoa Mix, packaged in an adorable pail.
Cocoa Cones, featured on Then Heather Said. Quick and easy!
Nienke’s Hot Chocolate Spoons on Revel. Pure chocolate = perfect.
Hot Chocolate Gift Basket at design*sponge. It is literally the whole package!
Cocoa Kits at Elizabeth Anne Designs. Love the different flavors!
Hot Chocolate Kit at SHIM + SONS. PS: I want those jars!
Last Minute Hot Chocolate at oh, hello, friend. Love the heart marshmallows.
This post is a part of Hot Chocolate Week. In case you missed the other posts in the series…
- Chai-Infused Marshmallows
- The Difference Between Hot Cocoa and Hot Chocolate
- How to Make the Perfect Hot Chocolate
- Salted Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Brain Food 101: Keeping Your Hot Chocolate Hot