(Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere!!)
You see, I have a lot of craft, furniture and home decorating ideas that I’d love to share with all of you. So here’s my dilemma:
Do I start a new blog for Savvy Home posts, or just add a Savvy Home page to Savvy Eats?
Here are the options I’ve come up with, but I don’t know where to go from here:
1. Add a “Savvy Home” category and page to Savvy Eats, and put it in the menu bar with Smart Food, Smart Fitness, etc. Savvy Home posts will show up on the front page.
2. Same as #1, but don’t have the Savvy Home posts show up on the front page (they will still show up in the RSS feed and “Recent posts” section). For an example of how this would work, refer to the Reader Contributions page for the Little Things.
3. Start a second blog entitled “Savvy Home” or “Savvy Living.”
4. Add Savvy Home to Savvy Eats, but offer subscription options: just Savvy Eats, just Savvy Home, or everything.
5. Rebrand and rename the blog to “Savvy Living” (this was a Facebook fan suggestion) and put everything there.
As my Savvy Readers, what would you prefer to see on the site going forward?
(note to those viewing through a feed reader: there is a poll embedded below!)