You probably have all your holiday shopping done. But did you remember the stockings? The host/hostess gifts to take to all the holiday parties? Here are a few little last-minute gift ideas, especially for your foodie friends. Most of these can be found at most grocery stores or specialty food stores.
1. Pretty baker’s twine, like this roll from Crate and Barrel. I’ve even found some cute colors in the baking section of Michael’s!
2. Tea Ball Infuser and small bag of tea. Don’t even pretend to be surprised that tea made this list.
3. Silicone pinch bowls, like these from Le Creuset.
4. Cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans.
5. Cocoa cones!
6. Cute condiment spoons. I love my little Crate & Barrel spoons!
7. Chocolate. You can’t go wrong with chocolate.
8. Unique measuring spoons, like these from Anthropologie.
9. Cute spice jars, like these from Anthropologie. It may be a good thing we don’t have an Anthropologie in Ithaca… all these cute kitchen gadgets and clothes would be hard to pass up!