According to The Knot, there are only 108 days left until the wedding! Since I want to have gorgeous, glowing skin on my wedding day, and my skin is currently experiencing the winter-blah blues, I decided to take on Angela’s Project Glow challenge!
I gathered all my supplies:
I made a few modifications from Angela’s original plan.
- I will only be using the St. Ive’s scrub on my face. On my body, I will be using the Polished Organics Vanilla Salt Scrub. I don’t know why I haven’t been using this consistently lately…this stuff is great! This will probably only be used 3-4 times a week, since my skin is so sensitive.
- I will be alternating the St. Ive’s scrub with my Desert Essence facial cleaner. Again, my skin is too sensitive to use the scrub every day!
- I’ll be using both Coconut Oil and the Nivea lotion for moisturizing. I don’t want my half-full bottle of Nivea lotion to go to waste!
Bonus: By using the salt scrub and face wash, I am partially following Project Natural Glow, as well!
The before pictures:
My skin actually doesn’t look that bad, and I contribute that at least partially to the fact that I have been drinking lots of green monsters and avoiding dairy for a few weeks already!
Check back at the end of March for my progress report!
While we’re on the subject, how about a Desert Essence facial cleaner review?
I’ve been using the Desert Essence facial cleaner for about two months now, and I LOVE it. It doesn’t get foamy like you’d expect, but my face feels so clear and clean after I use it. The smell is fabulous, and the face wash isn’t too strong for my sensitive skin! It also has a low, low rating of one on Skin Deep. I give it an A+ !
My other Project Natural Glow product reviews can be found here:
- Project Natural Glow description
- Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Lotion
- Polished Organics Vanilla Salt Scrub
And finally, look what arrived for me in the mail the other day: