There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. The Joy of Books. If you are a reader, I guarantee this video will make you smile.
2. Check out these biscuit cinnamon rolls: they require almost no kneading or rise time!
3. If it wasn’t $400+ , I would totally ask for the Wisconsin skillet for my birthday (bonus: they are made in Madison).
4. I totally need to recharge my creative batteries this weekend.
5. Seven ways to update your kitchen…on a budget. There are some great ideas here.
6. These little berry napkins are adorable.
7. This cake is no-bake. And chocolate. And made with Irish cream. What’s not to love?
What’s on your reading list this week?