There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. I really want to try making my own cheese curds. We can’t find them often around here!
2. This cookbook seems to be right up my alley. I need to get my hands on it ASAP.
3. Garlic bread pizza…yes please!
4. This necklace could be a fun alternative to a scarf.
5. I hope you all celebrated Pi Day on Wednesday with some pie. We went with strawberry rhubarb ourselves.
6. Seed Savers Exchange is the place to buy your garden seeds, especially if you want heirloom varieties. If you haven’t ordered yet…get on it!
What’s on your reading list this week?