There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. I need to make some herbal sugars. Mint? Yes. Sage? Definitely. Thyme? Could be interesting.
2. I love, love, LOVE this post from Cheryl at 5 Second Rule: “Yes, it counts.”
3. I had NO idea you could use Google Images like this to help you find the original source of an image.
4. I am terrible at taking a real break (I just get so antsy!). I need to work on that!
5. Interesting little infographic on why Pinterest is so addicting.
6. Scholarships for Cooks and Food Writers. There are some internship opportunities in there, too!
7. Mmmm… garlic soba noodles with grilled shrimp.
What’s on your reading list this week?