Photo: The lead ducks from yesterday’s annual 4-H Rubber Ducks Race in Ithaca.
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. Love this video of Pentatonix singing “Somebody That I Used To Know.”
2. What is the one food that will change people’s lives when they start making it at home? My vote: mayo. Though I need to give these crackers a shot! And perhaps give sandwich bread another chance.
3. Apparently there is a word for how I eat produce: Scorpacciata.
4. One of my close friends from high school made + designed this chair. How awesome is that?
5. How national food holidays became a thing.
6. I really like the idea of these little food doodles.
7. Elise has some great tips for taking everyday photos.
8. How to make the perfect chocolate chip cookies.
9. In praise of the clunky, non-newsy headline.
What’s on your reading list this week?