Photo: Oregano and rosemary in the Savvy Garden!
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. Six ways to give your food a flavor-boost.
2. This is a cute little cocktail “swatch book.”
4. And asparagus grueyere tarts! I clearly need asparagus to start showing up at the Farmers’ Market.
5. Canning for a New Generation is my favorite canning book, so I’m excited about the next edition: Whole Grains for a New Generation!
6. Let’s make some DIY garden markers this weekend.
7. Free Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials.
8. Wow, this seven-chocolate cake looks wonderful.
What’s on your reading list this week?