Photo: Ruby Beach in Washington State. More photos of the trip on the Savvy Eats Facebook page.
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
2. These are the most adorable cookies. I need to get a Mason jar cookie cutter!
3. The benefits of a bicycle— in infographic form.
4. Asparagus baked eggs would make a wonderful lunch, don’t you think?
5. I love Jess’s writing, and I have a feeling I would love these seed and nut bars as well.
6. An informative and enlightening post about current trends in food photography.
7. We saw these necklaces in a little shop in Portland. I so need to get one someday, don’t you think? They are perfect for this food science nerd!
8. Speaking of food science, now we know what that paper layer on the top of Greek yogurt does.
What are you reading this week?