Photo: Lakeside stop during our fourth of July bike ride. More photos from the holiday on the Savvy Eats Facebook page.
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. These paper hot air balloons would be a fun party decoration.
2. I cannot stop laughing whenever I look at this teapot.
3. Jess Thomson is one of my favorite writers as of late. Her post about cherries is a perfect example as to why.
5. ”Do it right the first time.” — Tracy
6. I am way excited for the Longhouse event in Rensselaerville, NY. So many esteemed guests — Molly O’Neill, Shauna Ahern, Dorie Greenspan, Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan, and more!
7. The Ultimate Foodie Guide to Summer makes me smile. Some gems?
26. Consider getting chickens.
27. When you have been woken up by your neighbor’s chickens three days in a row, opt out of getting chickens.
28. Get goats instead and start making your own artisan goat cheese.
85. Buy cheap wine and make your own labels for it. Your friends will never know the difference.
What are you reading this week?