We hosted a taco party on Friday! For more photos, visit the Savvy Eats Facebook page.
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. Dinner: A Love Story is now at the top of my “to-buy” list!
2. Grub Street put together a list of “food cliches we need to ditch forever.” My favorite line:
“Lord of the Rings is epic; dinner at Per Se is not.”
3. Why we don’t drink goat, sheep or pig’s milk in favor of cow’s milk.
4. These individual peach pies, each with a full peach, are adorable.
5. Loving the idea of this Mason jar cocktail shaker!
6. These mugs would make great gifts.
7. Quality v. quantity in blog posts, and the blogger-reader relationship.
8. Should you disable comments for a better blog? What do you think?
9. The role of sugar in canning.
10. Getting things done… I need to remember this.
11. Loving these tea towels printed with your handwritten recipes.
12. Homemade tortillas? Yes.
13. The types of knives and how to select one.
What are you reading this week? I’m looking for some new favorite sites!