Happy day: we have a refrigerator drawer full of tomatoes!
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. Why being short is awesome…I’ve totally used the kids’ clothes reason before. And since I’m 5’0″, we often use the “measuring stick” trick.
2. What are you hungry for, metaphorically? Physically, I’m hungry for that chocolate almond banana bread!
3. I love this poster of vintage Pyrex!
4. Join me in laughing at the food allergy version of Les Miserables.
5. Do you fall into the busy trap?
6. I think I would take up running again just to run this race.
7. I’m thankful for Heather’s new podcast recommendations!
8. A CSA for canned local produce sounds awesome!
9. Who knew you could cook so much in a rice cooker?
10. Mmmmm…Indian-Spiced Palmiers
12. I cannot (CANNOT) stop laughing at this goat.
What are you reading this week? Share the links below!