There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
1. The Twin Cities have used federal funding to increase and strengthen their bike and pedestrian infrastructure, to great results. This needs to happen in all cities!
2. Speaking of cycling, this invisible bike helmet is crazy!
3. Postcards from the Healthy Living Summit— thank you all for coming!
4. I’m so excited about Elise’s Project Life kit! Now I just need to get going on my own album.
5. These foodie baseball cards are adorable.
6. How to make perfect pesto, every time.
7. These freezer labels are super cute.
8. I love The Ink Nest.
What are you reading this week? Share the links below!