Photo: Hiking Treman State Park.
There have been some great posts catching my eye in the blogosphere as of late. Time to share the link love!
2. These cinnamon honey marshmallows are fun for hot chocolate!
3. Five ways to be a more efficient blogger.
4. I totally need to make this parsnip gratin…for Thanksgiving?
6. The Ink Nest’s free 2013 mini calendar is now available. So pretty!
7. I had Kirsten, & the description is surprisingly accurate. What your American Girl doll says about the rest of your life.
8. For those who want to be writers (or creatives of any type).
9. Pasta with pumpkin cream sauce!
10. The ugly truth about PR pitches.
11. Hahaha. “It’s like my nose has given up on life and is taking the rest of my body down with it.” via The Bloggess
12. Chai-spiced cinnamon rolls! I don’t think I need to say anything else.
14. I must try this grown-up cherry cola!
15. 10 ways to get unstuck. I’ve been needing this lately!
8 Homemade Candy Recipes on Home Made Simple.
A Halloween Savvy Menu for AllRecipes.
What are you reading this week? Share the links below!