* This giveaway is now closed. Scroll down to see if you are the winner! *
Two years ago today, I wrote my very first post on Savvy Eats. Two whole years. Has it really only been that long?
Two years =
+ one move from Wisconsin to New York
+ one puppy adoption
+ one move from apartment to house
+ over 200 jars of preserves
+ 23 Brain Food 101 posts (I honestly thought there’d be more…need to get on that!)
Especially these ten most-visited recipe posts:
10. Clementine Pound Cake. I am especially proud of this recipe. It will be in the second edition of the Food52 cookbook next fall!
9. Clementine Cutie Brownies. So far, this list is making me crave clementines. Too bad they won’t be in season for another 3 1/2 months. But it’s okay, I can wait…no need to rush to winter!
8. Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels. Confession: I haven’t made soft pretzels since Soft Pretzel Week back in March. I think I burned out on them a little that week. Between testing pretzel recipes, dip recipes, and figuring out the best way to freeze them, I made a heck of a lot of pretzels!
7. Cookie Dough Pancakes. Maybe I should make these for breakfast today to celebrate the blogiversary?
6. Blueberry Pie Bars. This dessert makes me wish blueberries were in season constantly.
5. Homemade Soft Pretzels. We haven’t had TV since we moved into our house this spring, but are reactivating it so Dan can watch the baseball playoffs. Maybe I’ll have to make these to eat during a Milwaukee Brewers game. Or a Badgers game, if one ever miraculously shows up on one of our limited channels.
4. Breakfast Quinoa Balls. This one is from way back in January 2010. They were one of our car snacks when we were moving Dan to Ithaca. Even if they were a little crumbly.
3. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chai Muffins. Oh chai. How I love thee.
2. Coffee Shop Pumpkin Syrup. I can tell that it is almost fall by all the searches that have led to this recipe in the past week. Here come pumpkin (chai) lattes!
1. Falafel Burgers. What can I say? They are a terrific vegetarian burger option.
And to celebrate my blogiversary (and the holiday weekend), I have a little giveaway for you!
One Savvy Reader will receive:
- One batch of Savvy Scones, in your choice of flavor
- One jar of Smoky Popcorn Seasoning + popcorn.
- And a few more little surprises!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment telling me what you want to see more of (or less of) on Savvy Eats.
And for a second entry, leave another comment linking me to your favorite Savvy Eats recipe.
I’ll choose a winner on Friday!
* This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Comment 42… *
I love all your posts, but especially your recipe posts! You make the most delicious food, Julie! Happy Blogiversary!
Congrats, Jessica! Email your mailing address to email@example.com and I’ll get you your prize!