Happy Monday, friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. This weekend was amazing, and here are all the little things that added up to make it so:
1. Staying with my blog buddy, Heather, for an entire weekend.
2. Getting in a 16.7 mile bike ride on Heather’s favorite trail on Saturday.
4. Enjoying a brunch made by all these bloggers.
5. Receiving super-positive feedback on my Savvy Scones.
6. Talking about blogging for four hours with the group, and another five hours with Heather later.
7. Playing Trivial Pursuit 90′s Edition with Heather and Dan while listening to some of our favorite musical groups (and winning at said game).
8. Riding my bike 36 miles round trip to see Albany with Dan.
It was so nice to get away for a weekend and see some friends!
What little things made your weekend great?
Call for Questions:
Next month, I’ll be attending the second annual Healthy Living Summit in Chicago. Not only that, but I’ll be sitting as a panelist for Anne’s session entitled “The Ups and Downs of Pressing Publish: Getting Real About the Blogging Community.” We will be focusing on the positive impacts blogs have had on your life, as well as overcoming blogging challenges. We hope you’ll join us!
We’d like to start the panel with some pre-submitted questions before opening it up to audience questions. If you have any questions regarding this topic, please send them to Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Even if you aren’t attending, we’d love to hear your questions! Hopefully the panel will be live streamed, and at the very least, I will be posting a recap after the session.
Have a fantastic weekend!