If you are a new reader (hi, new readers!), you may not know about my Little Things series. So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In these posts, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are:
1. My big batch of pumpkin risotto provided us with 3 dinners and 1 lunch for me. So delicious, even reheated, and saved me some time in the kitchen, which was very hot this week!
2. Our autumn-like weather is expected to return this weekend. Fall is my absolute favorite season!
3. Healthy Living Blogs has been growing so quickly…much more than we ever expected it to. In the first 2 1/2 weeks, we have added over 1000 blogs already. (And if you aren’t one of those blogs, go add yourself now!)
4. My legs have been getting so strong from all my cycling. Woot!
5. As of yesterday, I have been married for 3 months.
6. My mom sent me a small box of things I couldn’t fit in my suitcase after HLS and my Minnesota visit, and my sister was so sweet to add a wine journal as a honeymoon gift. Thanks, Risa!
7. We got a new printer this weekend, so now we don’t have to make 5 or 6 attempts, complete with paper jams, to print a single document anymore.
8. Dan’s coworker sent him home with a HUGE bag of sweet corn. I’m so excited to grill some on the cob, and freeze the rest for corn chowder this winter. Details on how to do that coming soon.
What little things are making you happy today?