So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things that made me happy this weekend:
1. Getting lots of great feedback on the future of Savvy Eats for my blogiversary giveaway (have you entered yet?)
2. Hosting a canning party for my blends (blog friends). More details tomorrow!
3. Making cute labels for all my preserves. Now I know what is in each jar and when they were sealed, and they look cute for holiday gifts!
4. Making major progress on our DIY furniture projects. I will be posting full how-tos and photos when they are done…which will hopefully be next weekend?
5. Successfully taking a 26 mile bike ride. Something about my energy was messed up yesterday, and my legs felt like bricks the entire time. But I finished and got in a great workout!
6. Visiting our local bookstore to get some plane reading for our upcoming trip to Italy. Dan decided to take me there to cheer me up after our tough bike ride.
7. Picking out a new blogging notebook. I like to have a notebook with me at all times to note post ideas, to-do lists, and blog improvement ideas. My current one is almost full, and I love how easily the new one stays open!
8. Drinking my first Pumpkin Chai Tea from Starbucks. SO delicious… dare I say that it is better than a Pumpkin Latte? 😉
9. Looking at my bounty of preserves. 40 jars and counting! (And I still have a lot to do!)
What little things made your weekend great?