So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things Making Me Happy Today Are..
1. It is cold and wet outside, but my kitchen is toasty warm because of all the canning and baking going on in there.
2. Our apartment smells like apple butter.
3. Going through Italy photos. More recaps are coming next week, I promise!
4. The new Michael Buble single. We kept hearing it EVERYWHERE in Italy.
5. This hot chocolate recipe. Can’t wait to make this!
6. I will be spending the weekend with the fabulous Heather!
What little things are making you happy today?
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/savvyeat/IMG_4505-1.jpg” /></a> </div>
You, too, can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your submissions to email@example.com, with “The Little Things” as the subject line!
And, today is the last day to enter the Food & Wine giveaway!