So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things Making Me Happy Today Are…
1. We FINALLY got our apartment organized and 90% unpacked. We tried to find another DIY project to organize our entryway, but ended up with a shelving system from Target instead.
2. Some of my 64 pounds of squash are multi-tasking as fall decorations.
3. Some of my canned goods are also multi-tasking as decorations. Aka, the jars didn’t all fit in our cabinet, so the overflow has become decorative for now.
4. I’m going to start visiting Pilates/yoga studios this week…hopefully I’ll find one I like!
5. Today is the day for another canning experiment, this time using tea… and you all know how much I love my tea!
6. Heather may have fallen during her run last week, but her injuries are minor. Phew!
What Little Things are making you happy today?
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/savvyeat/IMG_4505-1.jpg” /></a> </div>
You, too, can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “The Little Things” as the subject line!