So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
Before I jump in, I’d like to announce that I made a few changes to the cookies giveaway! There are now additional ways to enter. PLUS, if I win the Open Sky contest, I will choose THREE winners instead of one as a way of showing my gratitude. Check it out!
The Little Things Making Me Happy Today Are…
1. Since our tree is right next to/behind my desk, it serves as a fun photo backdrop.
2. My bear ornaments. My mom has given me a new one every year since 1988.
3. The wooden ornaments my granpa makes us every year.
4. The coffee shop near my apartment. I needed a change of scenery in order to be productive today, and coming here did the trick.
5. Winning Gracie’s OhNuts! giveaway.
6. My alma mater, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, is going to the ROSE BOWL!
What Little Things are making you happy today?
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/savvyeat/IMG_4505-1.jpg” /></a> </div>
You, too, can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “The Little Things” as the subject line!