The little things that are making me happy today:
1. Actually remembering to take a picture of my breakfast today:
Quinoa, leftover applesauce, almond butter. Delicious, if not very photogenic…
A tall pumpkin spice latte with soy and whip + pumpkin scone. This scone will last me a few days, I think! Spreading the Starbucks Friday love!
3. Being able to wear clothes that I didn’t fit into last year:
(Nope, not a huge crowd behind me, just the picture on the Starbucks wall!)
4. Getting a full 8 hours of sleep two nights in a row.
5. Falling asleep cuddling with Dan last night.
(Can you tell I love our engagement pictures? )
6. Getting the new Dan Brown book from the library!
7. Thursday “date nights” with Kelley–love having time set aside to chill with my best friend and watch some of our favorite shows!
8. The fact that Starbucks is playing the Beatles this morning.
What little things are making you happy today?