The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. We can see GREEN GRASS in the park across the street. Lots of it! Spring is on its way! It is almost cycling season!
2. My mom sent me some “get-well-soon” books earlier this week. I’m really getting into the new Jodi Picoult book. Thanks, Mom!
3. I had a lot of fun with my high school friend, Maggie, who spent a day and a half of her spring break here.
4. We got our mortgage approval papers in the mail. We’re well on our way to closing + moving!
5. I’m more than a little obsessed with the Glass Dharma straws. They’re so much fun!
6. Malted milk powder. It is so much fun to experiment with!
8. I tried the Sweet Cranberry Pecan granola from Love Grown Foods for the first time today, and really enjoyed it. This coming from the girl who doesn’t like dried cranberries! (Have you entered my giveaway yet?)
What Little Things are making you happy today?
You can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your posts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>