Yesterday was rough. Not only did the sellers of our house decide that we couldn’t close until Monday (meaning we have Monday + Tuesday to move, Wednesday to clean the apartment, and then have to be out because someone new moves in on Thursday morning!), but then we got screwed with by a Craigslist seller on an item we really wanted for the house (and had already driven for a half hour to their house before we found out they had already sold it).
So needless to say, we came home at the end of the day none-to-happy, and I REALLY needed to put together a Little Things post! No more complaining, more appreciating the little things in life!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. Cute puppy faces.
2. Yogi Well-Wishes. Brighten your own day by brightening someone else’s!
3. New episodes of How I Met Your Mother.
4. Listening to podcasts while I walk Max. Or cook. Or do dishes. Heather has some great recommendations!
5. We have awesome friends who are going to see if they can rearrange their work schedules to help us move all the big pieces of furniture during the day next week.
6. The new Sara Bareilles CD. It is great music to work to!
7. I’m still no pro, but I’m getting much better with Adobe Illustrator!
And just for smiles, one more puppy photo:
What Little Things are making you happy today?
You can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your posts to me at email@example.com
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>