So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. The sun is out for the first time this week!
2. I’m having a productive day in my new office. Doesn’t it look nice?
3. Dan has decided that because our island is now up against the kitchen wall, we have to call it a “peninsula.”
4. Because we have no TV (we can’t pick up a broadcast signal and don’t want to pay for cable right now), Dan has started reading…which means fun trips to the library together.
5. We’re supposed to have a warm, sunny Saturday. Which is good, because we’re planning on building our raised garden beds, planting the spinach and peas, and cleaning the gutters.
What Little Things are making you happy today?
You can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your posts to me at email@example.com
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>