So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
2. Look! Little baby arugulas!
3. Apple cinnamon doughnut muffins. Enough said.
4. I get to visit my family next week, and then away to Camp Blogaway I go!
5. HLB/Camp Blogaway is sponsoring my attendance. I’m so excited!
6. I finally got my hair cut. First time since August…it was about time!
What Little Things are making you happy today?
You can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your posts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve submitted your own “Little Things” post, or simply support the series, consider adding this badge to your blog!
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>