Guess who revamped her entire blog this weekend? This girl!
So often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. I’m kind of in love with the new look of my blog.
2. This weekend, Max decided that the best place to sit was on Dan’s feet, between his legs.
3. Fitbloggin‘ is this week. Not sure how it is already mid-May, but I’m excited to see everyone in Baltimore!
4. I joined the Kitchen Reader book club last week!
5. My sister and her boyfriend are visiting next month, and we realized that they’ll be here on Ithaca Festival weekend. So Risa and Nick, we’ll be welcoming you with a parade!
6. I’ve developed two new Savvy Scone recipes for you all! Here’s a hint for flavor #1:
What Little Things are making you happy today?
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>