Too often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In my Little Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. Our peas are growing like crazy. Can’t wait until they start to produce pea pods!
2. The tree in front of our house suddenly burst into bloom this week. Here are the unopened flowers:
3. You can now find me at SheSpeaks as their food blogger! Check out my articles on spring produce, why you should grow your own vegetables, and Memorial Day grilling! Soon, you’ll even be able to see my first vlogs there.
4. Now that the site has officially launched, I can tell you that I’m also freelancing for the Higher Education channel of Tree.com. You can read my posts on staying healthy in college, succeeding at group projects, and more!
5. Nutella pie. Seriously. Recipe coming soon!
What Little Things are making you happy today?
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_4505-11.jpg” /></a> </div>