Too often, we get caught up in our day to day routines and forget to appreciate the little things in life. In myLittle Things series, I like to honor the details that are making me happy today, and ask you to do the same!
The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. My travel tea kit. I’m going to need it!
2. Comfortable seats and free WiFi on Amtrak this morning.
3. Little lettuce seedlings popping up in the cold frames.
4. Funny emails from friends.
5. Good books.
6. The semi driver who pulled over to let us pass this morning because he was driving well under the speed limit. Happy little random acts of kindness.
What little things are making you happy today?
You can be a part of “The Little Things: Reader Submissions”page! Send me a photo of one of the “little things” making you happy today, along with a short note. You do NOT have to be a blogger to take part, but if you have a blog, I will link back to you. Send your posts to me at email@example.com
INSERT THIS CODE INTO A TEXT WIDGET:
<div align=”center”> <a href=”http://www.savvyeat.com/category/reader-submissions-the-little-things-2/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.savvyeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LTBadge1.jpg”/></a></div>